Last Activity:03-08-2010 9:28 AM
Posted in thread: Pergo question on 02-14-2011 at 10:49 AM
I am gutting my kitchen, all new floor, cabinets and counters. And am using Pergo laminate
flooring. Should I install the cabinets and floor around it or install the cabinets on top of
Posted in thread: Kitchen Cabinet Question on 03-08-2010 at 07:57 AM
Our cabinets seem to be some particle board with a plastic coat to it. Is it possible to remove
that plastic coat and re-do it, or do I just need to replace everything.The coat is starting to
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question