Last Activity:10-27-2008 6:51 PM
Posted in thread: Price of IGU's on 10-27-2008 at 05:47 PM
Sweet! Thank a ton! The existing glass is clear so to be able to fix the window for around a
hundred bucks is WAY better than what I was expecting to pay (I was starting to price windows;
but that wou...
Posted in thread: Price of IGU's on 10-26-2008 at 08:33 PM
I see that there are many folk from Minnesota (and familiar with local sources) on the list so
I will shoot out this quick question.I have an IGU panel in a window that has the inner pane
broken (big ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?