Last Activity:07-03-2011 10:44 AM
Posted in thread: Bathtub Faucet Installed Backwards on 07-03-2011 at 09:44 AM
You were right, the supply lines were correct, but the cartridge assembly had been installed
incorrectly, so I assembled it with the correct orientation. After a few parts were removed
there were larg...
Posted in thread: Bathtub Faucet Installed Backwards on 07-02-2011 at 10:18 AM
We have had to remove the tiles in our bath due to a leaky pipe in the wall. The riser to the
shower head is made from 4 separate pieces of tubing, each with a nasty looking solder job. In
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question