- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-07-2010 3:38 PM
Posted in thread: How can I replace an old electric smoke detector ? on 06-07-2010 at 03:12 PM
I agree with Wuzzat. You're buying piece of mind and safety. Cutting costs or trying to save a
few bucks is not worth the danger of electrical work done wrong and/or unsafe. Its really a
small price t...
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?