Last Activity:01-29-2007 12:46 PM
Posted in thread: Kenmore Refridgerator on 01-29-2007 at 11:48 AM
Hi Friends,I have a Kenmore Refridgerator that I just moved. I had been sitting for a few
months.Duringt the move, we had to lay it on it's side for a few miles.The freezer begun
cooling right away wh...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan