Last Activity:01-17-2006 9:15 AM
Posted in thread: Removing & replacing ceramic tile around tub on 05-31-2006 at 07:30 AM
Thanks for the info mrjetskey's! I guess I'll try the tile replacement.
Posted in thread: Removing & replacing ceramic tile around tub on 01-17-2006 at 07:58 AM
We have a 1950's home w/ original tub and tiled surround wall that go all the way around the
entire room. We had to upgrade our fixture and went from a hot and cold faucet to the single
one lever unit...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge