- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-26-2010 8:04 PM
Posted in thread: Microwave use and outlets in an old house on 02-26-2010 at 01:03 PM
went to the ideal web site. searched for 65-165. there is nothing listed with those numbers.
Posted in thread: outlet question on 02-26-2010 at 05:43 AM
on a new or rewire i normally hold it at six maybe eight. one rooms recps to each breaker.
ceiling lights on separate breaker. that way when or if you blow breaker because your kids
decide to have the...
Posted in thread: Microwave use and outlets in an old house on 02-26-2010 at 05:33 AM
do you or anyone you care about sleep in this home? if so do not use the hot cord method of
circuit testing. either hire a license or buy yourself an amprobe to test the circuits to see
if they will h...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill