Last Activity:03-07-2009 6:45 PM
Posted in thread: Broken Whirly Bird on 03-07-2009 at 05:41 PM
Missing Top of Whirly BirdSo, I was in my back yard trying to dig out my bbq under about 4 ft
of snow, when I came across the top of my whirly bird laying about 2 inches under the surface
of the snow....
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?