Last Activity:05-26-2012 5:31 PM
Posted in thread: odor from shower drain on 05-25-2012 at 08:22 PM
Thanks for that reply. I considered a clogged vent initially, but thought that a clogged vent
would result in constant odor coming from the drain, and not intermittently. Still, I'll go up
on the roof...
Posted in thread: odor from shower drain on 05-24-2012 at 09:04 PM
I've been trying to figure out why I occassionally get a sewer gas smell from my master
bathroom shower drain, usually within a few minutes of using the shower. It doesn't happen all
the time, and I w...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice