Last Activity:08-25-2007 3:37 PM
Posted in thread: Wall mount toilet conversion on 08-20-2007 at 04:01 PM
I recently bought an older home with a wall mount toilet, however my youngest broke it and I
want to convert to a floor drain type. I have access to all the plumbing in the basement but
the vent is in...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom