Last Activity:07-14-2010 11:00 AM
Posted in thread: Inaccessible AC Drain line on 07-14-2010 at 10:00 AM
The snake seems to have done the trick, knock on wood! Thanks for the help, fellas!
Posted in thread: Inaccessible AC Drain line on 07-07-2010 at 11:08 AM
I tried to a diagram of what my setup looks like... problem I have, even when I have a strong
seal around the compressed air hose, is that there's no chance for the drain line to get
pressurized: it ...
Posted in thread: Inaccessible AC Drain line on 07-07-2010 at 08:06 AM
I tried doing that through the access "T" in the drain line, but rather than loosening the
clog, it just blew air straight back into the condensate pan.Although I suppose I could cut a
section of the ...
Posted in thread: Inaccessible AC Drain line on 07-07-2010 at 05:38 AM
Howdy, all.I've got a clog in my AC drain line, but the trouble that I'm having is that the
drain line empties in an inaccessible location. It drops down through the wall and is connected
via PVC pipe...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?