Last Activity:11-14-2010 7:55 PM
Posted in thread: GFCI Outlet Question on 11-14-2010 at 05:36 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I just want to make sure I am clear. So you are saying that the
new outlets that I install, as long as they are beyond the GFCI outlet that is already there,
can be stan...
Posted in thread: GFCI Outlet Question on 11-14-2010 at 12:50 PM
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am in the process of remodeling our kitchen and had a question
about GFCI outlets on the same circuit. We are going to add a breakfast bar to an existing wall
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge