Last Activity:12-30-2009 11:10 AM
Posted in thread: help me fix concrete damaged from asbestos tile removal on 12-30-2009 at 10:10 AM
I was thinking tile or floating composite wood. I think the floating wood would be
easiest/cheapest all a round. From what i hear I can just fill the deepest parts with portland
by hand and slap the f...
Posted in thread: help me fix concrete damaged from asbestos tile removal on 12-27-2009 at 01:15 PM
Hello and thanks for viewing.Long story short: Asbestos tile was removed from the basement
before purchasing the house (I know this wasn't the best idea, I wasn't in the picture then).
Whatever they u...
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question