- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-08-2012 8:05 AM
Posted in thread: removing kitchen ceiling on 08-07-2012 at 08:44 AM
Was there a bathroom above your kitchen? I have one and that is my main worry, that there are
pipes below the joists. Wondering what you saw in terms of piping up there. Thanks!
Posted in thread: removing kitchen ceiling on 08-06-2012 at 12:13 PM
I want to do the same thing but worry there are plumbing pipes all through there.
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help