- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-10-2009 8:21 PM
Posted in thread: just starting on 09-11-2009 at 07:20 AM
This can work really well, and the worst that can happen involves buying another bucket of
paint. Deciding which of the walls should get which shade is always an issue. Some of the
things you already ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help