- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-28-2009 2:07 PM
Posted in thread: Adding trim to basement "ledge"... on 04-28-2009 at 01:17 PM
I think that it is just called a ledge. You can use whatever you want on the ledge, Reason for
the wood is that it is harder than drywall so you wont be constantly mudding dents in your
ledge, and dry...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?