Last Activity:12-21-2011 9:03 AM
Posted in thread: Dog pee damaged hardwood floor on 12-22-2011 at 06:15 AM
I'll go to Lowes this weekend and get the Urine Gone and try it out.
Posted in thread: Dog pee damaged hardwood floor on 12-21-2011 at 08:03 AM
Here are the pics. I found 3 areas when I lifted the two rugs.
Posted in thread: Dog pee damaged hardwood floor on 12-19-2011 at 07:46 PM
HI, I have rugs on my hardwood floor. One day, I lift my rug for cleaning and found that my dog
urinate soaked through the rug and damaged my floor. There is a black color around the hardwood
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs