Last Activity:04-13-2008 12:53 PM
Posted in thread: Window Pane Replacement Questions on 04-13-2008 at 12:00 PM
Also any tips in general you may have for when I replace the glass would be appreciated, this
is my first time doing this.
Posted in thread: Window Pane Replacement Questions on 04-13-2008 at 11:57 AM
I am a renter,not a home owner. My landlord is elderly and when something needs to be repaired
he usually hires a particular "handyman" who usually ends up making matters worse and very
expensive so I...
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling