Last Activity:02-11-2008 9:27 PM
Posted in thread: Base Cabinet Dilemma on 01-27-2008 at 08:43 AM
I found a blind peninsula base from KraftMaid that might fit the bill. What do you guys think
of this as a possible solution? Just not sure about the gap formed by the sink base toe kick
and the blind...
Posted in thread: Base Cabinet Dilemma on 01-27-2008 at 08:21 AM
Wow...thanks for the fast replies! What a great community this is!I like the idea of an 18"
base cabinet (with a filler) against the bumpout, I guess the key is to line the edge up with
the front of t...
Posted in thread: Base Cabinet Dilemma on 01-26-2008 at 08:23 PM
Hi all! My wife and I are planning a kitchen remodel and seem to have finally arrived at a
workable layout for our space. One of the issues we're trying to resolve is a weird situation
with a base cab...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab