- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-13-2011 8:38 PM
Posted in thread: Frost in the attic, advice on what I found...? on 03-02-2011 at 08:18 PM
Air flow is the key. Removing the plywood is the first thing to do this will allow air to carry
the moisture up to the upper vent and out of the building. As it is now the plywood is trapping
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?