Last Activity:03-30-2010 9:17 PM
Posted in thread: Help replacing a condensor motor. on 03-31-2010 at 02:00 PM
There are 5.BrownBrown/WhiteGreen groundBlackYellowThere are 4 more but they are just to change
the rotation of the shaft.I've been told elsewhere to obviously ground the green wire.Black
from the mot...
Posted in thread: Help replacing a condensor motor. on 03-30-2010 at 06:25 PM
Spent most of the day not only searching for help doing this myself but also a friendly place
to simply ask this question.First, I'm broke with an expensive 2 month daughter. If I could
afford a trip ...
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements