Last Activity:07-24-2012 4:42 AM
Posted in thread: Can the rotten portion of casement window be replaced? on 07-24-2012 at 03:47 AM
1. Hi, The upper portion of the frame of my casement window is decayed. Is it possible to
replace only that wooden piece? Should I buy just the window to suit the current frame or
replace the entire s...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question