Last Activity:01-18-2010 10:40 AM
Posted in thread: Gaps in stairs on 01-18-2010 at 09:46 AM
In pulling off the carpet and refinishing the stair in our 100+ year old house, there are a
number of gaps where the tread hits the wall. The largest gap is about 1/4", and runs the
length of the trea...
- A little help with hardware, please?
- pressure washer advice
- soffit vent ?
- Toilet will not fill
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos