Last Activity:02-21-2006 1:47 PM
Posted in thread: Help: Condensation in garage wall on 02-23-2006 at 08:08 AM
Thanks for the info Tom in KY. I appreciate your response.
Posted in thread: Help: Condensation in garage wall on 02-21-2006 at 12:47 PM
I would really be appreciative to hear your input on my situation.I just had a new home built
in Michigan.We moved into the home 6 weeks ago.Since the roof was put on a few months ago, the
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge