Last Activity:11-18-2005 11:38 AM
Posted in thread: Best Homes For Cold Weather on 11-18-2005 at 10:39 AM
Hi,I am looking to purchase a home in Michigan and was wondering what type of material the home
should be made from to withstand the cold weather, snow and ice without too much damage. I was
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?