Last Activity:02-14-2012 5:16 PM
Posted in thread: Foundation Frustration on 02-13-2012 at 12:39 AM
Brdigeman; a foundation company the 4". How it was determined? I am not sure.
Posted in thread: Foundation Frustration on 02-13-2012 at 12:33 AM
This house was built in 1954. The same time Disneyland was being built! I sure hope that
whatever this is - it will be fixable. Thanks to all of you. I will be better prepared to get
the right profess...
Posted in thread: Foundation Frustration on 02-11-2012 at 12:46 AM
The house we are buying in San Antonio has a foundation that is 4 inches higher in the back of
the house than the front of the house. No cracks to be found.Consequently the back yard has a
pool that i...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding