- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-17-2009 12:09 PM
Posted in thread: Fiber Cement Board Siding on 04-17-2009 at 11:16 AM
I friend did his house 12 years ago, looks brand new.I tried my hand at it with scraps he had
left over (my house is mostly brick, but I hardieboarded the few places that had paneling).Just
make sure ...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill