Last Activity:07-22-2008 9:27 PM
Posted in thread: 3 hardibacker questions on 07-24-2008 at 08:22 AM
#1. When I first installed my Hardibacker I used the wrong screws and upon Mr. Vincent's advice
I replaced them with the right screws and took the other ones out. Now I have hundreds of holes
in my Ha...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan