Last Activity:05-06-2009 5:01 PM
Posted in thread: Tile after installing cabinets? on 04-28-2009 at 02:35 PM
Ok, so I've heard that you should tile after installing cabinets. Our cabinets are being
installed for us and now we are trying to figure out what to do with our floors. We currently
have pergo floori...
Posted in thread: Move ducting and heat register on 04-28-2009 at 02:27 PM
My husband and I are remodeling our kitchen. We have our design and cabinets on order. One
issue is that we are adding an island that has a breakfast bar. A heat register currently comes
up right wher...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom