Last Activity:06-10-2007 11:08 AM
Posted in thread: crown molding to kitchen cabinets on 06-10-2007 at 10:35 AM
hey guys,could someone tell me how to attach crown molding to top of kitchen cabinets? cabinets
and crown are both made of very hard maple,so i think air gun will split wood.but what do i
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing