Last Activity:01-23-2010 8:25 PM
Posted in thread: Fence Post Holes on 01-13-2010 at 11:54 AM
A good neighbor fence usually looks the same from both sides. There are several different
styles; board on board, shadow box, board on batten, etc.
Posted in thread: Can I remove the ribbon from Balloon framing? on 01-10-2010 at 06:34 PM
Thanks for your replies. I set this up as a mock up for my building inspector to take a look
at. He advised that I would have to sister the 2x8s, but unless I cut the ribbon, I can't get
the full leng...
Posted in thread: Can I remove the ribbon from Balloon framing? on 01-08-2010 at 12:57 PM
I have searched and searched for this, but haven't really found anything other than people
explaining what balloon framing is. Anyway, I have gutted out my 1890s two story farmhouse and
want to remove...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice