Last Activity:04-28-2012 6:27 AM
Posted in thread: Question about foundation and main beam? on 04-27-2012 at 09:42 PM
Thank you Neal, for your kind welcome!I am so sorry, but now I am more confused than ever....
please bear with me again.I think I've found the correct term... beam pocket?? (they look like
Posted in thread: Question about foundation and main beam? on 04-27-2012 at 05:45 PM
Hello;I am hoping to find an answer among experts.... because I am not an expert. Please be
patient with me.We are having a new home built. Poured concrete basement, with one main steel
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game