Last Activity:01-22-2008 9:29 AM
Posted in thread: Blow torch on 01-22-2008 at 09:39 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try drilling it. If it breaks, all I have to do is eat some
more pickles. :(
Posted in thread: Introduction on 01-22-2008 at 08:57 AM
I'm just a crafter that usually does things by the seat of my pants. That's how I learn by just
trying different things, making mistakes and trying again and asking others questions. I live
Posted in thread: Blow torch on 01-22-2008 at 08:31 AM
Does anyone know how to melt a small hole in a glass jar safely? I wonder if a blow torch would
do it? It needs to be about the size of a dime. any suggestions?
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill