Last Activity:11-15-2009 8:47 PM
Posted in thread: Cadet in wall heaters on 08-16-2009 at 07:48 AM
thanks guys, got it all in and closed up!
Posted in thread: Cadet in wall heaters on 08-11-2009 at 09:09 PM
I am replacing the siding on my home and would like to install cadet wall heaters while I have
the wall open, my question is how should I insulate around the heater? can the insulation be
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?