Last Activity:02-08-2011 4:19 PM
Posted in thread: Under sink leak on 02-08-2011 at 03:19 PM
Thanks all, going to snake the pipe this afternoon. I appreciate the help.
Posted in thread: Under sink leak on 02-08-2011 at 06:59 AM
I hope thats all it is, but I did clean out the trap, so it makes me think the clog is
somewhere in the wall? Maybe I need to do a good roto-rooting? Thanks for your reply, I
Posted in thread: Under sink leak on 02-08-2011 at 01:35 AM
I have two sinks, on one countertop in the bathroom. I use one 95% of the time. I noticed
tonight as I was using the main sink that the other one started making gurgling or bubbling
sounds and that I ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?