Last Activity:08-27-2005 11:56 AM
Posted in thread: How to install tile edging after tile is installed on 11-13-2005 at 04:00 PM
HELP! We have installed ceramic tile extensively throughout our home. Now that the tile is in,
we have found that to edge the tile that butts against the carpet we should have installed the
edging as ...
Posted in thread: Converting split-entry to 2-story on 08-27-2005 at 10:56 AM
We have a split-entry home. Unlike most split-entry homes, our bottom level is not partially
buried but was built on a concrete slab at street level. We are not fond of the split entry and
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge