Last Activity:07-01-2009 8:54 AM
Posted in thread: Lennox Condensor on 07-01-2009 at 08:03 AM
I am an electrician by trade.Our Lennox A/C stopped working.I found very corroded wires on the
condensor connections.(one off)Cleaned everything up.Windings showed 1.1 and 2.5 ohms.After
starting up a...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?