Last Activity:01-13-2009 11:40 AM
Posted in thread: Hairline cracks in trim boards on 01-13-2009 at 10:45 AM
Our 3-year-old home in Phoenix has hairline cracks at the bottom of the 1x4 trim boards
adjacent to the exterior door jambs. These cracks extend an inch or two above the bottom of the
board. One of th...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again