- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-04-2009 8:37 PM
Posted in thread: Strange patio door leak on 12-04-2009 at 07:49 PM
Take out the chewing gum from all those rectangular notches! They are the weeping holes are are
designed to channel any water that enters the sliding door tracks to drain to the outside (away
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine