Last Activity:05-19-2010 4:22 PM
Posted in thread: Filling existing storage cubby in Fireplace on 03-05-2010 at 08:27 AM
Would it be possible to removed the bricks between the upper and lower holes and say place a
bookshelf into the open space?
Posted in thread: Bought my first house, a 4 level split on 03-04-2010 at 12:46 PM
Posted in thread: Bought my first house, a 4 level split on 03-04-2010 at 12:45 PM
Bedroom #1========= #2========= Living Room==============
Posted in thread: Filling existing storage cubby in Fireplace on 03-04-2010 at 12:02 PM
Hi, I recently purchased a house, with a floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace on a lower
level. I like the fire place, but there is an extra storage space above where the wood is
stored, and I thin...
Posted in thread: Bought my first house, a 4 level split on 03-04-2010 at 11:01 AM
Hi everyone,I just had the recent fortune to purchase my first house, and the recent misfortune
of my first mortgage.I like this house because it was well maintained by an older couple who
have lived ...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass