Last Activity:12-23-2007 11:16 PM
Posted in thread: unlevel floor on 12-24-2007 at 08:37 AM
this house has been a rental house for years alot of young people have lived here over the
years a waterbed is a is a strong possiblity i think tool guy has the right idea but im still
open for sugges...
Posted in thread: unlevel floor on 12-23-2007 at 10:15 PM
i live in a two story 100 year old house a bedroom on second floor has a drop of about an inch
to the center of the floor im lookin for ideas on getting it back level
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge