- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-15-2011 7:51 PM
Posted in thread: anode rods on 09-07-2011 at 02:55 PM
Redwood. It's good to see that you were able to get the info that sisyphus needed via the
internet. It has been and still is common practice in my area to offer an additional anode
installation, if th...
Posted in thread: anode rods on 09-06-2011 at 06:13 PM
It's only been 10 years on your 9 year old tank and it is very likely that you have two anodes.
This is how manufacturers can give longer warranties on the tank. Do as Redwood suggested when
it comes ...
Posted in thread: used wrong glue on 08-14-2011 at 04:31 PM
Redwood is correct. It will eventually leak since it is not properly bonded (solvent welded).
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game