Last Activity:06-13-2007 7:15 PM
Posted in thread: frost on compressor? on 06-13-2007 at 06:05 PM
thanks for the reply. i read some of your suggestion to others and came to the conclusion that
the air handler unit ( i guest it has the condenser coil in it) needed to be cleaned. so i went
Posted in thread: frost on compressor? on 06-11-2007 at 01:57 PM
help! frost forming on outside unit compressor and larger copper pipe on inside unit. fans
blows o.k. what could be the problem? unit is 7 years old.
Posted in thread: frost on compressor? on 06-11-2007 at 01:51 PM
help! out unit has frost on compressor. samething with larger pipe on inside unit. some cool
air coming out but something's not right. what could it be? unit is 7 years old.
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help