Last Activity:05-06-2008 12:34 PM
Posted in thread: Tip Before You Begin Your Projects... on 05-12-2008 at 11:05 AM
Good shot BUD, thanks for the reminder. By the way, isn't it free to the land owner?GlennYes,
it's free to the landowner!and inspectord- judging from this press release ( that shows a
utility line is...
Posted in thread: Tip Before You Begin Your Projects... on 05-06-2008 at 11:33 AM
I've seen some great project ideas on some of the other posts here! Before you start though,
donít forget to call 811 to make sure there arenít any utility lines where youíre digging. Itís
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling