- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-24-2010 3:59 PM
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 08-24-2010 at 02:57 PM
In reply to the person who had Clear Vu out to do their windows, you are lucky. It has been a
year and every window this company "fixed" has moisture, in fact in some cases there is more
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 08-20-2009 at 04:19 PM
Do not go this route!! We hired a local Calgary company (ClearVu Thermal) to fix 11 of our
windows. What they initially said made sense but the process does not work. Every time the
weather changes ou...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring