Last Activity:12-12-2009 12:51 PM
Posted in thread: Insulate/Vent new attic home office on 12-07-2009 at 07:08 PM
My house was built in the 40s. It has a walk-up attic with a wood floor and exposed 2x6
rafters. The attic is 10' x 30'. At some point, R-19 insulation batts were installed between
the rafters. There ...
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement