Last Activity:03-23-2006 11:35 PM
Posted in thread: AC amp problem on 03-23-2006 at 10:38 PM
Have to change the 30amp circuit on the outside AC unit to a 20 amp. Anyone have some
suggestions on how to do it?
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill