Last Activity:09-16-2005 10:32 AM
Posted in thread: New Shower on 09-16-2005 at 09:32 AM
it depends i would imagine if they can get the tub out the door or if they have to take out the
window to get it out then repair the window afterwardsanyone else around who can help?
Posted in thread: windows on 09-16-2005 at 09:30 AM
I have a nice old house that i love but i want to replace the windowsNow i saw a commerical
about windos that you can fold down to wash inside without going outside to do it but i have
not seen the co...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?