Last Activity:07-31-2010 10:23 PM
Posted in thread: Adding Dimmers- It's warm and how to determine if I have low voltage lights on 07-31-2010 at 09:37 PM
Hi,First time poster.I recently moved into a new home and I'm trying to add dimmers to a few
lights and I have no details (Brand/Model) about the lights.Question 1- A hot dimmer switchI
have replaced ...
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?