Last Activity:06-10-2011 4:57 AM
Posted in thread: replacement window problem on 06-09-2011 at 07:55 AM
You guys were right it was two minute job.The line of work I was in before I retired required
planning ahead 4 or 5 steps.Which leads to complicating simple jobsThanks
Posted in thread: replacement window problem on 06-08-2011 at 07:47 PM
I have prism replacement windows. While cleaning I must have popped the upper window shaft out
of the cam.and now the window has no tension and now will not stay up. How difficult is it to
pop it back...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?